https://gutters-sacramento.com/wp-content/uploads/Rain-Gutter-Cleaning-Sacramento-30.png 451 602 JeffMChrisensen https://gutters-sacramento.com/wp-content/uploads/gs-services-logo-header.png JeffMChrisensen2014-01-15 03:27:262014-09-11 21:34:11Warning Signs of Bad Gutters
Warning Signs of Bad Gutters:
- Gutter hanging off the residence
- Downspout disconnected from gutter as well as home
- No gutters on home
- Water in attic
- Water in home
- Seams dripping or dripping
- Overflowing gutters
- Subtle Warning Signs of Failing Gutters:
- Spike and ferrules pulling away from the rain gutter where you can see the nail brain popping out.
- Mold inside areas below where gutters are, or should be
- Aging deck boards, windowsills, garage doors, and regular doors down below where gutters are, or even should be.
- Erosion in landscaping or mulch beds.
- Damage or upheaval of paths, patios, driveways and stairways.
- Paint flaking or peeling prematurely in areas nearby the base of the home.
- Dips or even back pitch in gutters.